Tuesday, March 5, 2013

"It's Time" for Imagine Dragons


Imagine Dragons... LIVE.


I would pay to see them again at the drop of a hat and recommend one of their concerts to anyone.



 Why? Oh, I'll tell you.
They have: 
  1. Great songs. There's a mix of intensity and fun--all of it is clean and uplifting.
  2. Epic drum breaks.
  3. A drum big enough to hold at least 6 adults inside of it, not to mention a few children.
  4. A foxy lead singer with even foxier pipes.
  5. Swell lighting.
  6. Glow-in-the-dark beach balls.
  7. Fantastic energy!
  8. Beats that rock you right to your center.
  9. Humility and sincerity in their performance--these guys are grateful for the opportunity to share music.
  10. A tight sound that maintains a fresh quality.



I have been aware of Imagine Dragons for  about a year and a half now, and I'll admit: my love for them was always a little hesitant and half-hearted. I wasn't sure about all they had to offer as a band. However, seeing them perform live changed everything: I now consider myself a true fan. Thanks for getting me a ticket, Dave.




If you have yet to give Imagine Dragons a listen, I will tell you now: "It's Time."


No comments:

Post a Comment