Thursday, February 28, 2013

Do a Little Dance Dare

About a year ago, Ellen Degeneres challenged her viewers to do what she called "Dance Dares." This is a game where you go up behind an unsuspecting person and dance behind them without them knowing. If they catch you in the act, you lose the game.

Sounds okay, right?
Well let me tell you something.
Dance Dares are way more than just okay.
Dance Daring may be the most fun you ever have.

If you ever find yourself in a crazy mood, just do a little Dance Dare.
If you're ever at a mediocre social gathering, spice it up with a Dance Dare.
If you feel like getting a good laugh, try out a Dance Dare.

I have yet to find someone who feels disappointed after exploring their own Dance Dare capabilities. But I have found plenty of people who have never even heard of such a thing. You should try it. Truly.

Here are some of my favorite official Dance Dare videos from the Ellen show.





...Aaaaaaaaaaand here's a video my friend Lacey made of some Dance Dares we did at a church activity back in December. (?) I may or may not have shimmied behind an unsuspecting missionary. That's fine.

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome. And hilarious. And I miss your face. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dance Dares... I've been doin'em for years! I love that dancing body of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete