Thursday, December 8, 2011

Waiting for Christmas

The Christmas season is well under-way, and I could not be happier about it. Christmas is hands-down my favorite holiday, as I'm sure it is for most. I adore the lights, music, smells, decorations, and the thick feeling of anticipation--almost tangible enough to hold. But the thing about Christmas that really frosts my cookie, is the giving of presents. I LOVE giving presents. I keep an eye out all year for items that I feel my friends and family may enjoy. In my case, gift-giving is the true cause for any feelings of excitement during the holiday season. (Well, that's if we're not talking about food, which we're not.) Someone shared the following ad with me, and I just had to post it. It totally exemplifies my feelings year after year, and it does it with incredible style and thought.



I can't wait.

1 comment: