Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Is there a Santa Claus?

I so appreciate the words of newsman Francis Pharcellus Church in response to one of the most-asked questions of childhood. I never really inquired about the reality of Santa Claus, because I've always known the truth in my heart.


Aaaaand let's just roll it back, for a little sentimental brilliance: 

"The most real things in the world are those that neither children nor men can see... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders that are unseen and unseeable in the world... there is a veil covering the unseen world which not even the united strength of all the strongest men that ever lived, could tear apart. Only faith, fancy, poetry, love, romance, can push aside that curtain and view and picture the supernal beauty and glory beyond."

I believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment