Saturday, July 30, 2011

Information Overload

I have logged onto this beloved blogger.com almost every day since my last post, just wondering what I would do for the next one. I feel like my brain is saturated with information, none of it really ready for sharing, or worth the time it would take to explain.


So--what are the thinks that I have been thinking lately? I think it goes something like this...

new car or used car? class plans. student schedules. mpg. cost of living. dental insurance. commute. costumes. show themes. choreography costumes. class uniform. discipline. structure. example. meetings. new rules. friend. tears, Celine DiĆ³n, more tears. pp 100. rates. kelly blue book. jd power. 2011 ratings. New or Used? I hate Vegas. make that better. out of shape. poster. overall presentation. technique organization. moving. not moving. calling. test-driving. dirty. hot. slurpee. distance. efficiency. debt. financing. taxes. saving. time. weddings. unpack. childhood. estimated worth. scam. diploma. New or Used? payments. salary. ten months. conference. emotional breakdown. grades. transportation. pick and choose. out of the box. eat. insurance. retirement. grad school. craigslist. classifieds. dealership. strange sound. automatic. upholstery. talking. trying. boy? New or Used? new language. decoration. image. understanding. money money money. too much information. decisions. storage space. wardrobe. waste of time. assignments. emotional level. state standards. seth. New or Used? budget. new or used? tickets. new or used? denial. Information Overload.

Someone save me from all the decisions, and the research I need to retain in order to make educated ones.

2 comments:

  1. Study everything out in your heart and in your mind. Then take your decisions to the Lord and he will help make sense of all of this. By the way, I think you may have skipped some very important thoughts: BREATHE, i am still young, no tie downs, enjoy my life to its fullest, travel, never be afraid to pursue your dreams, etc.... You come from one of the most incredible support systems, and that is YOUR family! They rock!!
    Oh, and P.S. If you want my opinion, I say buy certified pr-owned, or look for crazy deals on last year models clearance! Good luck and do yourself the biggest favor ever. Read positive thinking books. (Starting with the B.O.M.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...you just gave me an anxiety attack. Go listen to Celine or something =)

    ReplyDelete