Sunday, January 13, 2013

Brilliance Abounds

Sometimes I think about my friends, and how talented they are. I am so blessed to be surrounded by people who inspire me with their various skills in music, dancing, drawing, film, writing, photography, acting... flying.

Quite recently I watched a short film, made by my friend Alyssa Tolman, about the differences between Modern and Ballet dancers. I love it. She portrays classic stereotypes in such a witty and clever way, and the whole thing is so well done. My friend Jamie Myers portrays the Modern dancer in the movie, and she's nothing short of brilliant.

Please watch a lovely piece of work... broaden your mind, and maybe (just maybe) laugh a little bit. :)


Thanks, friends, for inspiring me to be better. And thanks, Jaime, for this: "In Modern dance it's like... how does my... how does my kidney feel about today? ... What does the  shoulder want to say today?" Fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment