Friday, May 4, 2012

Adjectives

Sometimes I wonder how another person would describe me. What words they would choose to use. I know and understand the intentions behind my actions, but what if someone else reads them differently, and sees me as something I'm not? I don't like that thought.

There are a few adjectives I hope I can use to describe myself someday:
1) Dependable
2) Open
3) Sincere
4) Brave

However people describe me, I hope these adjectives may be in the mix. I'm trying, and it's hard. Especially for those even ones; they are just oh-so-intertwined.

And I really think that whatever a person does and says, it ought to be sincere, what is the point otherwise?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 


On another note, but still speaking of sincerity, I've recently spent a lot of time listening to and watching videos of Glen Hansard. A good friend of mine introduced me to The Swell Season a few years ago, of which he was a part, and I immediately fell in love. Lately, that love has been rekindled as I've discovered his solo work. 

This video was the flint. His sincerity, honesty and passion just floors me. I can't get enough. (Ahem... Please excuse his language in the explanation to the song...it's that passion, you know.)


No comments:

Post a Comment